As a CPA/PFS, CFO, Financial Planner and Speaker/Author
Angie is passionate about helping businesses and families find true financial freedom. Sensei Angie is not only a 2nd degree black belt in karate, she is also the founder of the Extraordinary Business Academy which helps CEOs through the pathway to financial freedom that starts with accelerating business wealth all the way through to planning for a sustainable personal lifestyle.
At the Academy, we train business owners and CEOs to put the tools in place and step into their visionary role so they can focus on the real purpose of their companies...leaving the legacy they desire.
With over 25 years of experience and as a CPA/PFS, CFO, and Financial Planner, not to mention her Masters Degree in Tax & Financial Planning and Phd in Marketing in progress, Angie’s experience far surpasses most business consultants and financial planners with her abilities to uncover the truth of what the numbers are saying and take direct action toward change
- Certified Public Accountant
- CPA Exclusive - Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner® (former)
- Certified Joint Venture/Strategic Alliance Specialist
- Certified Behavior & Motivators Trainer
- Certified Money Coach
- Doctorate in Business - Marketing (in process)
- Master’s Degree, Tax & Financial Planning, GGU
- Author, Wisdom of Wealth and The Joneses are BROKE!
- Founder, DKA International, Inc., CFO/Social Impact Consulting Firm
- Past Chair, CalCPA’s Personal Financial Planning Committee
- Past Chair, CalCPA’s State Financial Literacy Committee
- Tax Manager, Moss Adams, LLP
- VP and Managing Director of Financial Planning, Exchange Bank Wealth Management
- Social Impact Chief Financial Officer
As Black Belt/Martial Artist
Angie is known as Sensei Angie not only because she is a 2nd degree black belt in Shotokan Karate who teaches karate and self-defense, but she integrates the wisdom in the principles of karate in all that she does.
She has overcome major obstacles in life including living on the streets of L.A., sexual assault, domestic violence, and drug addiction…and has challenged through a complete life-makeover to become a successful business leader and role model for many others.
Learning martial arts and becoming a Karate Instructor, gives her a structured foundation to take risks, gain courage, build confidence and have the internal (and external) strength to live a ‘kick-ass’ life!
Angie uses these character development principles of Karate (such as non-violence, courage, endeavor, focus, and discipline) with her decades of financial experience as a CPA, CFO, and Financial Specialist to transform businesses and individuals from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY.
- 2nd Degree Black Belt, Shotokan Karate
- Karate Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Multi-Discipline Certified Chaplain
- Sanskrit & Eastern Philosophy Student
- Teen Group Facilitator
- YWCA Finance Committee
- Youth Business Week Chairperson
- Financial Literacy Facilitator
- 40-Under-40 Leadership Recipient
- Community Service Award, SSU
IT TAKES THE COURAGE, DETERMINATION AND LEADERSHIP OF A WARRIOR TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. YOU CANNOT DELEGATE THIS.